DIE GRINDER ANGLE 20000RPM
The Campbell Hausfeld air angle die grinder (TL054100AV) has an angled head to work in tight spaces. It operates at a fast 20,000 rpm to quickly smooth sharp edges, deburr, polish, port and grind a wide variety of materials including metal, plastic and wood. This air angle die grinder requires 3.2 SCFM of air @ 90 PSI.
- Produces 20,000 RPM
- 3.2 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Designed for smoothing, deburring, polishing, porting and grinding
- Air inlet size
- Air inlet size1/4" NPT
- Base Information
- Minimum hose size3/8"
- Horsepower1/4 HP
- Variable speed / Number of SettingsYes
- Air Grinders
- Collet Size1/4"
- Power SourcePneumatic
- Shipping Dimensions Length6.90
- Shipping Dimensions Width1.80
- Shipping Dimensions Height3.30
- Cube FT40.99
- Warranty1 Year Limited Warranty
- UL Safety ListingNo
- CSA Safety ListingNo
- ETL Safety ListingNo
- Prop 65Yes
- Product Includes2 stamped wrenches