INSTALL BAY SCREWDRIVER PRO KIT
NOTE This is a new upgraded replacement for our old part HW-9002. See the note at the bottom for why this is a higher quality product.
Skewdriver Pro Kit includes
- Skewdriver bevel gear offset bit driver
- Removable 6 flute storage handle
- 40 professional hardened tool steel bits
- Two magnetic drive extensions
- Low profile molded case with bit rack comfortably retains bits in lightly fitted pockets
- 40 bit complement includes Phillips/ Allen/ Flatblade/ Torx-type/ Robertson (square) and Skewsockets hex head insert bits for Metric and SAE hex head screws plus a hex to square adaptor for your 1/4in drive sockets
- Two magnetic extensions combine with handles/ offset head and bits provide over 400 different drive configurations
- For manual or light duty – low speed power drive use to 100 in-lbs/400rpm
NOTE ON HIGHER COST – The new SPK4040 is an injection molded box and we still QC and final assemble it here with 40 Bits made in hardened S2 tool steel. A much higher quality bit. 14 more bits alone justifies the cost difference from the older part. The drive head unit in that kit has harder gears than the old kits also. Just a better product and it is not a tonnage item for us like the old kits.