AIR HAMMER 2-3/4 GSD (COMPO)
The Campbell Hausfeld Get Stuff Done 2 ¾ inch Air Hammer (XT101000) features a medium barrel length of 2 ¾ inch, delivering the power when output is critical for getting your cutting, punching, chipping or scraping jobs done. The soft, grippy contact points help to absorb tool vibration and reduce fatigue—keeping you moving and comfortable with its user friendly design. The XT101000 also boasts 2,600 impacts per minute to tackle projects more efficiently. The 0.401 standard shank diameter makes this air hammer compatible with most chisel sets while the lightweight composite design (2.9 lbs.) makes it easy to maneuver around the workspace. Average Air Consumption of 3.1 CFM @ 90 PSI. Maximum Pressure of 90 PSI. Air Inlet Size of ¼ inch NPT (F). Minimum Hose Size of 3/8 inches. An air compressor with a tank capacity of 26 gallons or larger is recommended. Get Stuff Done faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld – The Air Power Expert.
- This 2 ¾ inch Air Hammer features a medium barrel length of 2 ¾ inch, delivering the power when output is critical for getting your cutting, punching, chipping or scraping jobs done
- The soft, rubberized surface helps to absorb tool vibration and reduce fatigue
- Boasts 2,600 impacts per minute to tackle projects more efficiently
- Air inlet size
- Air inlet size1/4" NPT (F)
- Base Information
- Minimum hose size3/8"
- Air consumption @ recommended pressure3.1 @ 90 PSI
- Air Hammers
- Stroke Length2.75"
- Chisel Shank Diameter.401
- Weight2.9 lbs
- Power SourcePneumatic
- Shipping Dimensions Length7.8
- Shipping Dimensions Width2.7
- Shipping Dimensions Height7.1
- Cube FT.087
- Warranty2 Year Limited Warranty
- Prop 65Yes