KBS XTREME TEMPERATURE COATING AEROSOL CAST IRON GREY 350ML
Xtreme Temperature Coating from KBS is a high temperature / heat resistant coating formulated specifically to protect metal surfaces operating at temperatures from 260°C – 812°C. With proper preparation, Xtreme Temperature Coating provides outstanding adhesion, film integrity, corrosion, weathering and thermal shock-resistance throughout this entire temperature range, and is guaranteed not to burn off!
Also available XTC Zinc Primer to prime bare metals for added performance and longevity.
More Information: XTC Information & Instructions
- Withstands continuous temperature of up to 812°C
- Outstanding heat and weathering resistance
- Will not peel, flake, or chalk
- Long Lasting
- Dries to touch in 15 mins
- Resistant to scratching & marring
- Can be brushed or sprayed
- Resists Rust
Satin Black, Cast Iron Grey, Off White / Ivory, Fire Blue, Aluminium